SOMETHING I LOOK AT-64

 SOMETHING I LOOK AT-64

BY-SMRUTI RANJAN MOHANTY


Oh the queen of seasons!

come and reign in my life

rule over my heart

my passions and emotions 

for a while


Take me to that garden of love

ravaged by the heartless summer

ceaseless rain and chill winter

oh my dear! give me some moments

to cheer, i just die to be

with my love once more


Be with me in my quest for

a life  I never  lived

let me see and feel life

its fascinating colour and spellbinding grandeur and do justice to what i

ignored over the year


Let me listen to the symphony of life

the humming sound of bees

the sweet melody of cuckoo

let me come out of the dry dessert

where i lived so long 

to reincarnate myself

in a world of boundless love

where mountains speak 

captivating spring endlessly murmur


Let me bid farewell

to the dead years, hectic days, calm nights

and come alive again

to feel life, its beauty and splendour

let the dry leaves smile 

golden petals flutter and herald

the victory of love forever


copyright@smrutranjan 24.2.2018


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A LOOK AT LIFE-165

A LOOK-7