A LOOK AT LIFE-87

 A LOOK AT LIFE-87

BY-Smruti Ranjan Mohanty 


            HE


No one was with me

No one is with me

No one will be with me

Except Him at whose lotus feet 

I have surrendered my life.

Karmic debts and deposits 

Sorrow, happiness and anguish 


Over the years 

My love and tears

Longing and relationship 

Had been but marriages of conveniences 

Permutations and combination for a better deal

No one was bad, no one was good

No one my friend, no one my enemy 

Nothing but my priorities

Defined me and my relationships

My relationship was as transitory 

As my passion and  infatuation 

Only for a period of time 

Wilted like night jasmine 


Love, romance, relationship 

Everything has  changed

Everyone faded Including me

But not He who is beyond time

He has been there since the day I am 

His love and concern has never changed

My relationship with Him  is as fresh 

As it was long back when we last met

On the other side of infinity 


My Lord!

I am beaten and betrayed every moment 

But again fall in love forgetting 

What happened yesterday 

My father! you graced me

I could realise the futility of the game

But I am still in the game

Give me the will and strength to come out of it

From illusion to reality

From darkness to light

To be at your feet 

With nothing bothering me from outside


Smruri Ranjan Mohanty©

All Copyrights Reserved.


smrutiweb.wordpress.com

smrutitanuja.blogspot.com

https://www.facebook.com/titutiku/

http://www.poemhunter.com/smruti-ranjan-mohanty/

https://www.facebook.com/pg/A-LOOK-991690024353235/posts/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A LOOK AT LIFE-165

A LOOK-7