A LOOK AT LIFE-84

 A LOOK AT LIFE-84

BY -SMRUTI RANJAN MOHAMTY


  THE HEART THAT BEATS


Do you have a heart

That beats the same way as mine?

Do you have the eyes

That only see me

The way my eyes see you?

Do you have a mind 

That never roams 

Hangs on to the object of love

That is me?


Do you love me the same way 

As I love you?

Does your love for me

Is for yourself 

For mutual reciprocation

Or for the object of love

That is me?


Is your love at a physical level

With the mind steering you

Your emotions and passions 

Or beyond it

At a level, you yet to know?

Have you gone beyond you

And completely lost in me

To explore me, fathom my love for you

Or still in the grip of passion and infatuation?

Does your love make you complete 

Or hinders your journey

Towards me, love and eternity 

How can you enter into the kingdom of love

Unless you go beyond yourself 

Body and mind

To completely identify with me

The object of your love?


Smruti Ranjan Mohanty©

All Copyrights Reserved.

smrutiweb.wordpress.com

smrutitanuja.blogspot.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A LOOK AT LIFE-165

A LOOK-7