SOMETHING I LOOK AT-104

 SOMETHING I LOOK AT-104

BY-SMRUTI RANJAN MOHANTY


       LOVE HAPPENS ONCE 


when i put the whole of me in you

and got the whole of you in return

that was the day we were looking forward to, the day of our life my love!

when our emotions and passions met 

happiness and sorrow, dreams and ambitions, body and mind became one

time stopped ticking, eyes and ears 

had nothing more to see and listen

we became a single entity living for 

and in each other in endless time


you took me to that strange island

where there was none 

but you and me 

listening to the symphony of love

living in  each other's heart  

with the blue ocean whispering in our ears to fathom the depth and beauty of its love with the limitless sky


you made me understand

love can never be with many

it happens once always with one

a single mind can never be attached to multiple objects of love

love is always with one

it is a feeling you can't share

a treasure you can never part 

to feel it one has to fall in love

to sense its beauty,  warmth and intensity

one has to dive deep


love resides

in the  heart of our heart  

beyond the physical body and rationally irrational mind, beyond space and time

love lives as a feeling of joy and ecstasy 


i carry you with me 

even you are no more

how can you die

when i have kept you alive in me

for me you are neither a physical body nor a sweet memory or a poignant tragedy

but a living reality with which i talk and share, smile and cry

and live a life in my own world


©smrutiranjan 25.10.2018

All rights reserved


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A LOOK AT LIFE-165

A LOOK-7