A LOOK AT LIFE-146

 A LOOK AT LiFE-46

BY-SMRUTI RANJAN MOHANTY


In that

The stone-carved image of yours

My whole world.

In your temple my holy abode,

At your lotus feet my whole life

My identity, my possession.

My past present and future

Is you my maa


Comes to mind that day

When I was on my way,

You dragged me near

Looked at me with loving eyes.

The infinite became finite

And the mother listened to her child,

The child went on asking and

The mother looking at him with a smile


Days went by

A feeling deep and intense came

I am not alone

How can I be?

When you are with me.

Wherever I go whatever I do

I always feel you by my side

What to think about me, my life

My happiness which are all yours


When I look at you

I feel you deep inside,

My feelings turn into adoration

Adoration into love.

The more I love you

The more I feel alienated

From me and my mundane world

Lose my identity and

Become one with you


copyright@smrutiranjan 19.10.2017


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A LOOK AT LIFE-165

A LOOK-7