A LOOK AT LIFE-77

 A LOOK AT LIFE-77

BY-SMRUTI RANJN MY MOHANTY


       MY WORLD


Do I have anything

Except for your love?

Do I need to have anything

Anyone else

When you are with me

Bathing my body and mind

In the perennial stream of love?

What if

If they do not love me?

Do I need anyone's concern?

With all your affection surrounding me

I feel as if I am the king of my destiny 

The monarch of what I see

When you are around 

I have the whole world

Joy and ecstasy revolving around me 

I feel intoxicated 

With the  wine of your love

No desire to come out of the spell 

To face reality before I say my final goodbye.


It is your smile

That gets me going 

It is your presence 

That is so soothing 

You stand majestically 

In between heaven and hell

Life and death

For me nothing matters

You are the means and end

The path and destination

When you are near

There is no death

Even the shadow of death is far away

Only love and life all the way.


My past, present and future

Oh, the queen of my life!

The beats of my heart

Be with me in the soul of my soul

With your matchless grandeur

Smiling all the you

Fortune and misfortune 

Love and alienation 

Agony and ecstasy 

Pain and pleasure 

Whatever comes in the way


Smruti Ranjan Mohanty©


Picture-google



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A LOOK AT LIFE-165

A LOOK-7