A LOOK AT LIFR-76


 A LOOK AT LIFE-76

BY-SMRUTI RANJAN MOHANTY


     ECSTACY UNDEFINED 


When you touch me

It is spring in all its colours

When you touch my heart

I hear the symphony of love

The primordial sound 

The divine Onkar 

When you touch my mind

It becomes a garden of love

When you touch my soul

It is joy infinite 

When you touch the whole of me

It is a rare romance 

Ecstasy undefined 

I forget me and the world around

All negativity disappears 

Disappear ego, hatred and jealousy 

Disappear mine and thine

Pair of opposites

Time and space

The whole  universe melts

I lose myself in the cosmic dance 

What remains is you and your love 

Ocean of your love drowns me

And I become You, the timeless You

The ocean of infinite love and bliss 


Smruti Ranjan Mohanty©


Picture-google




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A LOOK AT LIFE-165

A LOOK-7