SOMETHING I LOOK AT-110

 SOMETHING I LOOK AT-110

BY-SMRUTI RANJAN MOHANTY


        I AM IN LOVE 


to know love

i fell in love with you

before i could know

what love is all about

i melted and lost me in you


what remained is not i and you

but we, a single entity 

a single pair of eyes 

that sees nothing but you and me

largely blind to the world outside 

a single heart that never differentiates 

i from you and the identification is so complete

i feel as if i am you and you are me

nothing in between


i am your feminine tenderness 

you are my masculine virility 

i am your flute

you are my melodious tune

I am the oyster 

you are the perl inside

i am your eyes

you are my vision

i am your ears

you are the symphony of life

i am a physical body

you are the consciousness within  


a single soul we are

that never desires salvation 

but thousands of birth on this earth

to come here again and again

to fall in love and  lose  each other in the 

the beauty of love and  and move ahead on the path of ceaseless mirth, bliss, joy and romance 


    

if that is love 

i am in love my love

and i will be in love with you forever

here and hereafter


Smruti Ranjan Mohanty©2019





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A LOOK AT LIFE-165

A LOOK-7