A LOOK AT LIFE-93


 A LOOK AT LIFE-93

BY-SMRUTI RANJAN MOHANTY


    THY WILL IS MY WILL


I believe in God 

Neither I am afraid of life

Nor I am afraid of death 

In both, I see the will of my Lord 


Neither I see the sun

Nor the shower 

It is He who is born 

It is He who dies

It is He who lives

Enjoys and endures 


He is Krishna

He is Arjun, Aswathama 

Sakuni and  Duryodhan 

He lives in a thousand bodies

He is everywhere 

In whatever I see and perceive

And what lies beyond

My vision and perception 

It is His game

He knows how to play it

Why should I worry?


Happiness  is His

So also the sorrow 

Why so much of fear?

So much of anxiety?

So much of possessiveness?

When I am not the doer 

The doer is someone else 

The drama is His

He knows how to enact it 

Why should I bother,?


When I come close to my  real nature

I feel 

I am He and He is me

The big void, the cosmic consciousness 

Neither there is life nor death

Only consciousness unfolding 

A parade, from eternity to eternity 

And I myself 

The actor, spectator and director

Beyond me, nothing exists

Absolutely nothing 


Smruti Ranjan Mohanty©

All Copyrights Reserved


Picture-google




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A LOOK AT LIFE-165

A LOOK-7