SOMETHING I LOOK AT,-68

SOMETHING I LOOK AT -68
BY-SMRUTI RANJAN MOHANTY

I know
you love me
i love you too
whenever we meet
our eyes dance in joy
hearts whisper, lips quiver
but i love you
we fumble to murmur

I reciprocate your love
you feel my feelings
but our love is not
the way it is understood
so unique and different
let it be where it is
in the heart of our hearts
where we truly live

Never let our love come out
very few will understand it
very few know what love is all about
it will be too much to bear
if you go down in the eyes of other
i can not see the petals of our love
wilting under the scorching heat of sun, pears of shower  and the chill winter playing havoc
with all that we jealously treasure

Let that bud of love blossom
into a beautiful flower
with all its fragrance and colour
nothing can snatch it away from us, our love, our only possession so dearly conserved in our heart

We know and respect each other
share our moments of agony and ecstasy
we too appreciate the limitations
with which we look at each other
and my dear! that is what love is
always for the one, you love
you are in me
i am in you
living each moment for the other
my love! this is our love
do we need anything more?

copyright@smrutiranjan 9.3.2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A LOOK AT LIFE-165

A LOOK-7