SOMETHING I LOOK AT-27

S0METHING I LOOK AT-27
BY-SMRUTI RANJAN MOHANTY

Look at the waves
whirling in the blue sea,
the peacock dancing in joy
hoping  rain to come its way,
the sun playing hide and seek
with  the  clouds
making a spectrum of colours
inviting the crescent moon
to come and smile in the dark sky.

Listen to the music of life,
the singing cuckoo,
the symphony of ceaseless rain,
smell the flavours of moist earth,
the aroma of wildflowers,
it is love and love all the way.

My love!
it happens once in life, never twice
always with one, never with many.
When it comes,
it comes with all its grandeur,
makes life so full,
one sees nothing but his love.
It makes one fly in the azure sky,
explore the golden petals of love,
go down  the ocean
to find the pearl from the oyster.

Look at me,
listen to the voice of my heart,
the symphony of love.
Look at my eyes and ears
opening only to see and hear you
and the whole being is dying to meet you.
Feel me! feel my emotions
feel my love with all your heart,
touch me! touch my feelings
before the petals of love wilt
and silently languish.

©Smruti Ranjan Mohanty 28.6.18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A LOOK AT LIFE-165

A LOOK-7