A LOOK AT LIFE -31

A LOOK AT LIFE-31
BY-SMRUTI RANJAN MOHANTY
Never go away
My love,my emotion,my sentiment
My feelings,my passion, my frustration
Never desert me for a minute even
But for you
I am what I am
My friends,my constant companions
My only means of living
In this brutal calculative world
Never leave me and
Make me all alone
To die hundred deaths
In my solitary den
Let me live in my dreams
With all of you
I Know
You mean nothing
To the world outside
But you are mine
Exclusively mine
My only possession
More fascinating
More real
Than the unreal world
Around
To me
You mean a lot
But for you
I see the beauty of love
In betrayal
Affluence in adjunct poverty
Pride in howling shame
For you and you only
My defeats are so captivating
My frustrations, my agonies
Are so fulfilling
Let me live
With all of you
In my lost paradise
Never make me a beggar
You have been with me all along
In my ups and downs
Stay there
With all your flavor and grandeur
Till the very end

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A LOOK AT LIFE-165

A LOOK-7