A LOOK AT LIFE-77

A LOOK AT LIFE-77
BY-SMRUTI RANJN MY MOHANTY

       MY WORLD

Do I have anything
Except for your love?
Do I need to have anything
Anyone else
When you are with me
Bathing my body and mind
In the perennial stream of love?
What if
If they do not love me?
Do I need anyone's concern?
With all your affection surrounding me
I feel as if I am the king of my destiny
The monarch of what I see
When you are around
I have the whole world
Joy and ecstasy revolving around me
I feel intoxicated
With the  wine of your love
No desire to come out of the spell
To face reality before I say my final goodbye.

It is your smile
That gets me going
It is your presence
That is so soothing
You stand majestically
In between heaven and hell
Life and death
For me nothing matters
You are the means and end
The path and destination
When you are near
There is no death
Even the shadow of death is far away
Only love and life all the way.

My past, present and future
Oh, the queen of my life!
The beats of my heart
Be with me in the soul of my soul
With your matchless grandeur
Smiling all the you
Fortune and misfortune
Love and alienation
Agony and ecstasy
Pain and pleasure
Whatever comes in the way

Smruti Ranjan Mohanty©

Picture-google

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A LOOK AT LIFE-165

A LOOK-7